Saturday, December 6, 2008

College Cup Duel

Tomorrow, just before the U-20 Women take on North Korea for the World Cup title, a different championship will be on the line for some U.S. players. With two 1-0 wins on Friday evening, as Lauren Fowlkes’ Fighting Irish and Meghan Klingenberg and Nikki Washington’s Tar Heels are squaring off for the NCAA College Cup on Sunday just before the World Cup Final.

The Notre Dame vs. UNC match will kick off live at 2 p.m. ET on ESPN2 and will be immediately followed by the USA-North Korea clash in Santiago.

3 comments:

castrito said...

Hello I'm From Chile And I wish luck in the game tomorrow, I think you're the best team of the world cup and also this world cup has been great for Chile cause soccer is was just for men and people think that women who play soccer are all gay that has changed at least a little bit, I love soccer and It's good to see women that play well as you do.
I have a question, I don't know if you can answer, do you bother that men talk more about you're looks that the way you play??
Anyway good luck and I will be there tomorrow to support you cause you deserve to win!!

castrito said...

Good luck!!
Daniela Castro
rachel162cl@hotmail.com

Insulina2010 said...

VERY LUCKY GIRLS ...
I wish them good luck that they are the world champions,
because they deserve it ....
I love many command from CHILLAN; CHILE AND CHILLAN this with you, because you are the regalonas of this city ..
kisses to the whole group of beautiful girls under-20 U.S. ..


Felipe Bravo
pito_design@hotmail.com