Monday, August 11, 2008

Everywhere We Turn..



One of the (many) cool things about being in the Olympic host country is that no matter where you are, there is always a TV nearby to watch whatever live events are on at any given moment. And in the Olympics, it doesn't matter if you had any idea that a sport existed - because it's in the Olympics, it's exciting!

Here the guys pause on the way out of training to watch the Weightlifting Clean and Jerk Finals. Even though our guys could probably take that Venezuelan lifter in arm wrestling, they were pretty impressed.



1 comment:

Javi said...

Hi! This is Javi from Spain! I,m spanish, but, I REALLY LOVE THE STATES! Specially the US Soccer. I love Mcbryde, he use to play in my place, and i use to watch him to improove myself.
I hope USA National Team will get gold in the olympics!!

GO USA!